If you thought only celebrities flock in the Caribbean Islands for resting, you are wrong. When it comes to holidays, you deserve the best and the Caribbean is just it. Across the islands, from Jamaica to Antigua, what you get is milky white sand with a sprawling coconut trees and more than what you could wish for and now you can book this heaven for 7 days in under £800. In the following sections, we take a look at some of the best hotels for a great Caribbean deals just under £800 per person:
1. Bay Gardens Inn– Saint Lucia: Close to the airport, this hotel is in close proximity to beaches, national parks and tropical gardens. The Rodney Bay Aquatic Center and Beausejour Stadium are also nearby this 3-star hotel which offers a restaurant serving Caribbean and international cuisines along with a pool and a bar cum lounge. This 32 AC room hotel has complimentary Wi-Fi with all the modern facilities and in house coffee maker. In addition to the facilities, we also have on request facilities like in-room massage and extra towel/ bedding.(Image by glennia)
2. Blue Haven Hotel-Tobago: This has been the favorite destination of celebrities since ages. Located at the beach in Scarborough, the hotel is near Fort King George and Scarborough botanical garden. The hotel 51 AC rooms with open balconies, offer complimentary high speed Wi-Fi internet access in the public areas. Business amenities include limo/car service and secretarial service. This 3.5 star hotel also hosts 2 restaurants with a lounge and a multilingual staff for your ease.
3. Blue Waters Inn-Tobago: This is a well know destination resort in Speyside. The hotel is close to Speyside Bay and Man-o-Bar Bay. This 38 room AC hotel is open to patios and offers complimentary Wi-Fi access in the public areas. It also hosts a restaurant with lounge bar. This 3 star hotel also offers in house currency exchange and has the additional facilities of an outdoor pool, a library and a game room. The housekeeping is offered daily.
4. Coconut Court Beach Hotel-Barbados: This 3 star hotel which is located in Barbados’s South coast, is near to Garrison Savannah Thoroughbred Racetrack and downtown Bridgetown. One of the exciting features on board is the white sand beach along with swimming pool, spa tub and children’s pool. The open restaurant is beach facing and the guest often enjoy live entertainment. The Wi-Fi access in the public areas is charged. The guests can catch public transport just outside the hotel’s gates.(Image by Andrea Rotondo)
5. Time Out Hotel -Barbados: The Time Out hotel is situated opposite to Dover beach near the St. Lawrence Gap in Barbados. It is at the epicenter of beach, booze and babes. Restaurants, casinos and nightclubs are all at walking distance from here. The guest enjoy complimentary transfers. The in-house Whistling Frog restaurant and Pub offers a great way to relax. There are also a host of water sports available in the hotel. The have a white sand beach too.
Ferries would be the cheapest mode of commuting between these islands but they do not take you to all the islands. Taking local planes is another option but in my opinion, taking a cruise would be the best option to move between islands as you do not have to pay extra for the food as they are mostly all inclusive and you get to enjoy the sea too.
The summer season from mid-April to mid-December are off season as they have summer then and the hotel rates drop off to 40% then. So this could be an ideal time if heat is not a factor for you.
The above hotels offer you many exciting deals to indulge yourself in the Caribbean. So book your tickets now and get a slice of heaven. Happy packing!
Feature image by Mike